Mizell Memories

Welcome to Crazytown. Population: 4

Monday, January 25, 2010

Playing Catch Up

Okay, so I get the slacker award. No posts in 3 weeks!
I got a wonderful new camera for Christmas. There is only one problem... I am behind the lens. I took a million pictures but was using the wrong software to download them. I hope we are up and running now.

Loving My New Barn!



Not sure about the presents but ripping paper is fun...



My new music table is great!


Austin Children's Museum



The park with my cousins Luke and Paden :)






Celebrating Christmas at Grandma and Grandpa's




1 Comments:

Blogger The WoodLand School said...

Glad you're back online! I have heard rumblings about your slackishness from your aunt *and* grandmother :-)

Love the photos! Let's have a camera playdate soon!

January 25, 2010 at 9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home